I finally placed answer keys to homeworks 2, 3, and 4 on the I-drive. I'm sorry that it took so long. Moreover, I was working on it last night and I got really ill and was unable to complete the task until this (Tuesday) morning. On top of that, I don't have the ability to create pdfs on my home computer, so the documents are in the latest version of microsoft word. I hope you're able to read them. If not, you should be able to get them from a computer lab on campus. But I think we've gone over the problems extensively in class so you really should know the answers anyway.
Thanks for understanding. I've been trying to get caught up on things since my week I lost to the flu. I know that hearing someone say "i didn't have time" is lame and unfair, but it's all I got.
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment