Just a reminder. Your final is Wednesday, Dec. 15, at 10:15.
Some sample multiple choice problems from Mankiw, chapters 10-12 have been placed on the I-drive. (Sorry the chapter 10 was a large file. It got scanned in "color" when it should have been scanned black and white, as ch. 11 and 12 were.)
Don't worry if any of the questions pertain to "large economy" analysis. The questions are all for "small country" analysis. So some of the mc problems on the review are not relevant. I just copied what was in the student study guide. The answers are all on the last page of each document.
My objective for mc and the problems (which you were given in advance) are designed to range from simple to challenging. It is appropriate for you to think beyond the minimum for some challenging problems. There should be a good mix of multiple choice problems.
I know a lot of this material is, indeed, challenging. I've tried to defend myself and the course objectives. I'm not wanting to give people a hard time. But I do aim to prepare a fair and not tricky exam.
(Again, in my defense, as an undergrad I had exams in all my classes and I'd guess all but three or four were comprehensive. So having a final that's just over a few chapters is my doing you a favor, I think.)
Anyway, I had a great time this semester. You guys were a good group. I can tell that those who are working hard are going to get their A's and B's.
I know, I'm sounding defensive, then sucking up. But hey, its after the evaluations so this should make you certain I'm truthful. I think the work expectations have been reasonable. If this has been one of your most challenging classes, I'm proud that it is. This level of course is universally challenging. Thanks for hanging in there.
So thanks for the hard work those of you have done. :-)
Good luck with this exam, your other exams, and your project.
Reminder, please get the projects to me by noon on Friday, if not earlier.
Ok, I'm rambling. I just felt I needed to reiterate some things I've mentioned before given some recent questions I've had.
JJ
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment